Followers

Thursday 24 April 2014

Kickstarting The Creative

I'm currently sat in bed, looking at the small pile of things I have so far in relation to my Smash* book.

Not much by most peoples standards, but i'm quite impressed with myself. When I first got my Smash* book, I sat looking at it with no idea of what kind of thing to put into it. I didn't know what to take from magazines or cards, gift bags or anything. I didn't even know what to do with the embellishments & washi tape that I had purchased.

But that started to slowly change when I was lucky enough to run into a school friend who I hadn't seen in about 10 years on tuesday. We started to talk and catch up and ended up talking about scrapbooking. She said to me that she had just purchased a whole punch of stuff from the nearby 'The Works' store and she then gave me 2 6x6" paperstacks & 1 8x8" paperstack :D

I don't know why, but that small little thing seems to be slowly kickstarting the creative spark in my head. At least for scrapbooking anyway!

So, hopefully you'll be seeing a few updates here from me soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment