Followers

Saturday 19 April 2014

Starting A New Hobby

I'm feeling in a very creative mood for the first time in ages, so i've decided that now is the best time to actually start posting on this blog.

I'm terrible at starting things off on blogs and even worse at carrying them on. I've pretty much abandoned them in the best but i'm determined to do my best to carry on this one.

I've recently purchased my first ever Smash* book ( retro) and I am so excited about it. I've had so many ideas going through my head about what to put in it but when ever I open it to start 'smashing', my mind blanks. There are 2 pages done in there, that I may add to in the future.

I have slight ideas of what I would like to put inside, but I can't ever think of how to put things in that I would be satisfied with.

I'm going to try and chronicle my progress here on this blog and may post other craft things here as well.

I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment